2014年6月30日月曜日

France in Japan

 Seeing the section mates go to the sea program, I feel like I want to go abroad. Unfortunately. I won’t go, but I went France in Japan. I mean to be studying French last week. It was 6 hours a day, so it was a little tough, however; I enjoyed learning French. As the days go on, I gradually remember the sense of French. Also, my French pronunciation haven’t died! After all, I was really encouraged to be a trilingual; Japanese, English, and French. Although it is a little hard to speak English properly after speaking French, my learning experiences of English definitely help my learning of French.

 Anyway, I will be a trilingual and talk to lots of people.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Alors, Tu étudier le français!? Mai's c'est parfait ça! Peut être on peut parle ensemble la prochaine fois

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Oui, j'ai débuté la étude de le français. Merci, Dan! J'espère que nous pouvons parler ensemble.

      削除
  2. Tres biens. Tu parles mieux que moi.

    返信削除