![]() |
| Photo Credit : http://goo.gl/dwmy7s |
Daniel Alves (FC Barcelona) ate the banana
which was thrown by a supporter who insulted him for the race. This event generated
the banana movement in which people eat banana to show that they criticize the
ethnic discrimination.
That’
good. Many people remembered the importance of racial equality, and showed that
they supported it as a global citizen. …That’s all.
Does
this movement encourage people who are suffering from the discrimination? I don’t
think so. I know that it is better than ignorance, but nothing will be resolved
unless we touch and have personal relationships with those people like
bullying. I don’t think this is a bad action, yet I felt that they merely become
intoxicated with them who conduct the justice. There might be some people who make
the movement to be a trigger for a revolution, though.
Also, personally speaking, I dislike the idea
that everybody acts the same.
People would forget it as easy as numerous
commercial movements.

Wow, your idea is not ordinary from other people, I like your opinion. Probably, most people including me think this idea such as "we are all monkeys" video is good for movement of criticizing discrimination. In my opinion, I have no idea to support them directly from racial discrimination. I don't know how to use our "knowledge" for them "now" excepting uploading our images and movies eating bananas. I think others have same feelings. How do you think about it?
返信削除Thank you for your comment, Miyu. I know that we cannot easily touch suffered people, and also action is better than ignorance. Actually, I'm not good at taking actions, so I may have no right to argue like this. However, I wanted to inform someone that this is just a transitory movement.
返信削除