- In the morning, I wake up by my self a few minutes before my alarm rings.
- I have a time to exercise or do yoga before I go out. If I can do one of them, I feel pretty good, and it become easier for me to concentrate on some works.
- When I come to intersections, the traffic lights are always green. That's great! I feel like being welcomed by the lights.
- I get to a station 5 minutes before a train arrives. I don't want to wait 10 minutes, similarly, I don't want to rush into a train. 5 minutes before is the best.
- I focus on studying, and finish my works by noon.
- I have an ice cream or a piece of cake after lunch. Something sweet makes me absolutely happy, especially when it's an unexpected present from someone.
- Small dinner is perfect. I prefer to eat much in the morning than at night, so it's desirable that I'm a little hungry when I go to bed.
- I exercise again after taking bath. It makes my body supple.
2014年4月20日日曜日
What Is the Perfect Day?
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
Awesome!
返信削除Thank you!
削除